Zekr has a wide range of navigation options. One may use any of these options to go to a special Qur'an location. The most easy to use navigator is an advanced Go To (depicted) form (shortcut: Ctrl+G), in Zekr 0.7.5. A user has the following options using Go To form:
- addressing a Qur'an location by sura:aya, juz, and huzb quarter number
- filtering a sura:aya location by entering sura name (with or without Al- or combinations). For example entering ta:2 navigates to sura At-Tawbah, aya 2.
- indexed sura name in both normal ordered and current revelation order (Ibn Abbas by default).
- User's last focus box is saved to ease further use.
There are a few other options for navigation to different Qur'an locations:
- Using sura-aya selection panel in the task pane.
- Using sura, aya and page selector in the navigation bar, at the top of Quran page.
- Using Go To menu to navigate through: suras, pages, ayas, juzs, hizb quarters and sajdas.
- Using Go To > Random Aya (Ctrl+Shift+R) to navigate to a randomly selected aya.